Full Registration includes attendance at all sessions, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea and tickets to all 3 social functions.
Includes 1 Evening Social Function
Do you need to register two or more people to the Conference and want all registrations on the one invoice?
If so please click on the register a group button below. Please first use your email address and details on the first page and then add each person after that.
Please click here for instructions on how to register a group. If you have any questions on registering a group please contact the conference secretariat on 07 3368 2422.
For 2019 we offering a combined registration for your partner to come along to all social functions plus the Partners Lunch on Wednesday. Price is $340 (Incl GST) and includes tickets to:
- Welcome Reception (Monday 8th July commencing at 7 pm)
- Elders Networking Function (Tuesday 9th July commencing at 7 pm)
- Partners Lunch with Warren Davis (The Unbreakable Farmer), (Wednesday 10th July commencing at 12.30 pm)
- GRDC Conference Dinner and Awards night (Wednesday 10th July commencing at 7 pm)
Are you bringing your kid's with you? Want to keep them occupied while you are in sessions all day? In 2019 we are pleased to advise that we are organising a Kid's Club for Children over 5. However, if you have children 5 and under please let us know and depending on numbers we may be able to accommodate. No babies and children under 2.
Example of a typical day's activities includes:
- 2-3 Qualified Educators (minimum Cert 3 in child services, Blue Card and First Aid).
- Set Up/Pack down of the room
- Mini Olympic Games or Disco Party (activities can adjust depending on the size of the room)
- Giant Games such as Connect 4, Giant Jenga, Giant Snakes and Ladders and Giant Dominos
- Slime Making Workshop
- Jewellery Making
- Face Painting
- Chill Out – Tipi’s, Books and Board Games Corner
The free service is only available during the day - 8.30am - 5.00pm on Tuesday and Wednesday. For babysitting after this time we can provide details of the service and put you in touch to get an individual price. All children must be pre-registered.
Once again we will be running the popular Golf Morning on Monday July 8th 2019.
Commences: 9.00am - 12.30pm
Format: Mini shotgun
Cost: $88 including cart hire (for 2) and green fees
Additional: $55 for golf club hire